– Due to negative experiences with poachers trying to hunt down some of their livestock, the members of the Amu Tribe are neutral towards strangers. However, once someone proved they can be trusted and mean no harm the Tribe normally warms up to them rather quickly.
– Despite having their own livestock the Tribe still actively hunts and forages for a more diverse diet. They also have a talent for finding rare items they regularly trade for other things such as food they cannot find in their own area.
– Their favourite god is Arwii, the God of Life. Members of the Amu Tribe value life and it is not unusual for them to take in beasts and people alike who are in need of help or would not be able to survive out in the wild.
– As their habitat can be quite dangerous for the young and unexperienced, young members are kept in and around the cave under a close eye until they learned everything they need to know to survive in the wild.
– Neither is it unusual for Tribe members to have companions of any species. However, unlike other tribes, these companions are not normally seen inside their cave or huts. While being close with their humans it is more usual for them to live outside, living a semi-wild life.