Special Rare Gene: Cosmos
Cosmos adds a cosmic looking marking to your beast. It may take any shape or form as long as it follows the basic rules!
Relevant to: See “Colors” below
Value: See “Colors” below
Edge: Soft or Textured (Soft)
Can be white: No
Layering: Designer’s choice
Hides other genes: Yes
Quick Facts Guide
Cosmos has no color restrictions, you may use any color you want! However, you may only use 2 different colors at a time.
– You may add Speckles on top of the Cosmos marking to create a galaxy like look, even if your beast does not have the marking Speckles officially
– Please be careful to make the Speckles small enough so they do not resemble Spotting
– The Speckles may have small tails to resemble shooting stars
– They are also restricted to the Cosmos markings’ area. If your marking goes from butt to mid back you may not add Speckles on the head! (Exception: your beast has Speckles officially in the Pheno)
Imitating galaxies, big shooting starts, etc:
– Are entirely allowed as long as roughly 30% of the original design are still visible
– You’re welcome to have a look at images of auroras, galaxies, shooting stars, night skies, and so on to find inspirations for your design
Cosmos has no distinct maximum range, but may not cover more than 70% of the whole design!
Cosmos has no distinct minimum range, but must be present in a noticeable way on the beast.