Sorry for the somewhat later news this month. As you saw, most things were already changed on February 1st, but one or two things took us a tad longer <3
Anyways, as always here are our usual monthly changes:
– the Monthly Bonus is now active for Terror Birds! They can find a Rare Companion Token in regular activities!
– the Monthly Quest changed as well!
– our Rahutu Trading Post changed it’s offered items as well, this month with an Overflowing Treasure Chest as special item.
– We updated our Import Backgrounds on CaveSpeaker. Specifically the “Category” part at the top. To make things less confusing in the future as to what background counts as God / Special / Event / Merchant’s Hut BG we added the specification here. Now you only have to look at the description and will immediatly see if you can pick this BG with certain tokens (e.g the Special BG Token from our Monthly Bonus)
– Also a small reminder for our Beast of the Season. Only one month is remaining, so if you noticed someone these last two month you think is worthy of this title, please throw your suggestion at us: Suggestion Box
– Last but not least, probably the biggest news for this month: Prehistoria-ARPG is searching for two new admins again!
We’re looking for someone to start as Looter (aka our stash beans) and another one as Storyteller. Storyteller is a brand new rank we introduced and your job is basically to write out the ideas we gathered as a team for our Seasonal Adventures and Lore (World Lore, Character Lore, etc).
If you’re interested, please head over to our Admin Application page and give it a good read.
Thanks to everyone considering helping us out and we can’t wait to see your applications!